mercredi 20 juillet 2011

#128- SEEING DOUBLE

Hope everybody's doing good today! I always enjoy our CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE, but this week we have a different challenge coming to us from Claire (hopejacare), she has created the images we are using and we are to use them TWICE on our creation.I used Teacher apple thanks Hope you come and join us again, there are always prizes to be won and beautiful inspiration from the fabulous DESIGN TEAM.


And I used the  along with TeachaBella.  from StampingBella.

I used Card Patterns Sketch #35   for my sketch.

3 commentaires:

  1. I found you!!!! YEAH!!!!
    How are you my friend? Send me an email when you can.

    You card is gorgeous. I'm glad that you finally have a blog.

    Big Hugs,
    LIM :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so sweet. I love the double you chose. You did a great job. I hope your trip was fabulous and you got to go up in the Eiffel Tower.. I LOVED Paris. Such a romantic place. We were there right after Princess Di was killed. We saw all the flowers in the tunnel for her near the accident site.. Hopefully it was everything you dreamed of and so much more.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card Peggy - that teacher must be extra good to get two apples...lol! Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.