dimanche 18 septembre 2011

INSPIRATION FROM CAKE ACADEMY , CASE STUDY & A GEM OF A CHALLENGE

 Talk about your Inspiration Challenge on SCS this week, it's from The Creative Cake Academy. I guess these cards were just waiting   to be born! The first sketch I used from A Gem of a challenge. My first time entering their challenge and the sketch is irresistible.

For the 3 bottom cards, the inspiration also came from these sweet cupcakes  but the sketch was from The Case Study September Muse Julie Lacey. The images are all from Tiffany doodles. Thank you so much for stopping by, as always, I really enjoyed playing today!



9 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely group of cards! Each one is unique and inspiring!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your cards....all of them!! Thanks for having a crack with my sketch over at AGOAC....love the results! xx Jenny xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are breathtakingly pretty, Peggy. WOW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOWZER girl!! I really love your inspiration mojo you got here!! All of these creations are gorgeous hun!! I really love the texture over the flower and the colors on the bottom flowers! Great job!! :) TFS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are such beautiful cards. I love the texture with the hydrangea. The yellow card has such a beautiful match of papers.

    Big Hugs to You!

    Terri
    Brat Cards @ Splitcoast

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such beautiful card! Love all the colors and textures. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. beautiful cards! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous take on the A gem of a chall chall theme..thanks for sharing with us this wk

    smiles Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.