jeudi 7 février 2013

BE INSPIRED BY A LOVE SONG - A CREATIVE NEED CHALLENGE #4




Hello to all, 


I have been working on this special Valentine card for A creative need challenge today. I really hope you can join us and stop by Deena's blog to see our Design Team's creations.


My card was inspired by The book of love song.



NOW, ARE YOU READY FOR OUR FEBRUARY MONTHLY CHALLENGE??

CHALLENGE #4 : Be inspired by a LOVE SONG and tell us what it is! For more details on the challenge click on the link at the top of my blog.

OUR January WINNER is…. MERETHE!!  Thank you for participating in our soft blue, beige and white challenge!

Congratulations MERETHE, you can choose 2 digi images from A CREATIVE NEED!  Please send me an e-mail with your choices at deenaperreault@gmail.com.

Don’t have any of your own ACN images yet? Pick up this month’s FREEBIE and use it for the challenge!


Also used this week's Addicted to stamps make your mark challenge, and I used their sketch. I have used a staedtler triplus marker  and a signo white marker too.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I so enjoy it when you do!

Peggyxo

5 commentaires:

  1. Hey girly!!! Hope things are going great sweetie!!! This is one fabulous Valentine!!! Beautiful work as always sweetie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I knew right away what song had inspired you! What a sweet valentine.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cute Valentine's card with lots of personality! Thanks for joining us at our ATSM Make Your Mark Challenge and fun that you've used our previous sketch too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love this. I think it's such a unique valentine which makes it extra special. Thanks for playing at ATSM!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super colouring and a very different valentine card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.