mardi 9 août 2011

PTT#28 - INSPIRATION PICTURE

Hello all! This week is a special challenge for me at PARTY TIME TUESDAYS because it is inpsired by two things I love alot which is the Color blue  from the beautiful picture of the SEA  from The Denver Aquarium. The image is from this week's sponsor CRAFTS & ME named strawberry surf.


They have such beautiful images of fairies, mermaids. I love the hair and different ways our DT has coloured them in. So don't be shy, come and join us, we love to see your creations and who knows you might even win our weekly prize!

3 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the highlights in her hair!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nancy took the words right out of my mouth. The way you have done the hair is fabulous. I love those two sweet shells too! This is a really beautiful creation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous card - love the big pop of blue and the hair is wow!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.