dimanche 7 août 2011

SCS FEATURED STAMPER - MAGNOLIA TULIPS -

Good evening everyone! Wow, just wanted to join the "play" today. I am so happy to visit SCS friends when time allows. It has been a very busy summer, what with my wedding, my trip and let's not forget grand-baby and one more to come in september!!! I am not complaining and almost forgot my own kids too. LOL

I saw this cute card in daisyfreak's gallery and thought to case it: Kept the same sketch, changed the papers and used a Magnolia image. Gee, I forgot the most important part, the stitching, didn't do it on mine...next time!

Hope everybody is enjoying life as we all should with loved ones and good food! Thank you for looking!

Sweet dreams everyone xo

3 commentaires:

  1. VERY sweet mon amie! Love the image and your pretty colors! Can't wait till we can get together!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! I love this darling Tilda and your colors are awesome!!! Have a beautiful day!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So cute...great coloring and love the paper pieced dress!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.