mercredi 23 juin 2010

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE




Here is a card I made for Wags ' whiskers stamps challenge 27. Sharon was hosting and suggesting we used yellow. I also used the sketch challenge from SC, Roxie hosts this cool challenge and I always get a kick discovering new ways to present an image. She used an awesome red panel on her card, guess I was inspired. Also, it was time to SHINE day at Crafty Creations Challenge. So I used my little purple ribbon and yellow shiny button.

Well, that is a wrap! Bonsoir everybody, Peggyxo

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness you have a blog.. I am so happy to see this.. It is easier for me to find you now.. Not that you were lost.. This is so sweet Peggy..Huge hugs..

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with our Lemonade challenge! We have another fun challenge this week...Punch it - use punches or die cuts! We hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.