mercredi 7 juillet 2010

BETWEEN FRIENDS

Hello everyone,

I am a bit early this morning...well, if I think of yesterday as a reference. I have a few more cards to do for my favourite hairdresser...so this will be short. I used today's sketch challenge to make my card. Quite an interesting one. I like this buttercup daisies papers from multi-crafts. Also used one of my favourite Bella image called "huggybellas". This is a friendship card obviously but translated the sentiment means "Between friends". Also used a handmade button for the Crafty creations challenge this week is you guessed...handmade buttons. Mine was simple enough. Used a few circles, glued together, sponged lavender mill ink from Rangers "Tim Holtz" and special effects then topped it with a soft purple ribbon. Thank you all for looking and have a fruitful and happy day.

2 commentaires:

  1. such a pretty feminine card! your button looks fab...looks sparkly which i love!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is wonderful Peggy!!!!! Love the main image - too cute! I love the faux stitching as well - the perfect touch! Thank you for the book recommendation - I will have to see if I can get it from my library! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for the cat - she really appreciates it! :) xoxo!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.