dimanche 25 juillet 2010

CHRISTMAS "GOOOOO" IN JULY

Hello, it's me again, did find this one a bit hard to handle today...Christmas!!! Well, it has been asked in a few challenges lateley and I do want to finish my "dirty challenges" so I played along. I did use my "gooooo" so it did help. I love getting all gooed up and makes me feel like I'm creating or sculpting...I know, it's all in my mind, but that's where it all starts right. LOL Also used this sweet little Stamping Bella image of little girl and snowman.

This is also for this week's Twisted sister's challenge and for Flourishes Christmas in july challenge a few week's back. I really wanted to play because I missed it and because of the goodies they have for july!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.