lundi 20 septembre 2010

SYMPATHY FOR TOM

Hello everyone, I have been missing in action for a little while as I have had minor surgery and am feeling quite better now. Though, in the last week I have learned of a dear cousin who passed away quite suddenly. I created this card reminiscing about him. He was a good caring man, one that provided for his loved ones and that extending to our family six kids and even my three kids too. He always rode in a pick-up truck and I am pretty sure that one time or another we all rode with him. I know I had many rides, and each an everyone one of us, be it my brother, sister or one of my kids, I can tell you that we sat proud and just felt so lucky to be around him, he wass that kind of person you just loved. And that is why I thought of using this beautiful image from SU and sent to me by M (Stampmuse on scs). I know he will be greatly missed by alot of people of all ages. So long dear Tom, my world is a better place to have had you in mine, I love you, we all do and I will remember you.

I used our FEATURED STAMPER'S Kristen (eberlinek) sketch as inspiration for my card. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful gallery with us.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.