samedi 2 avril 2011

SAILBOAT AND DAFFODIL


Here is a card I made for the Inspiration challenge this week. I used this cuteLighthouse & Sailboats rug as inspiration and a card I saw in Cookie's (StampGroover) gallery and been meaning to case. I used felt and cut out the sail with the spellbinder square die on the CB, the rest was free hand. The letter B (studio313 - Whale wishes) comes from The "help for katie" digis I got from donating.

Thank you for looking and enjoy the day. Cool website!



Here is one  I made for our Queen for the day Lois, used piercing as she did.  This is Lois's Red Hat card inspired by StampGroover ( Cookie)'s one too. The image I chose was inspired by this lovely both paintings from the IC The daffodiles and I used only one like the sunflower painting!

Have a gorgeous day everyone,!

4 commentaires:

  1. Ooh, Peggy, I love both of these! Perfect CAS cards.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are GREAT Peggy, I LOVE that sailboat!! hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Two really fabulous creations girl!! LOVE your fun sailboat image you've created! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.