mercredi 18 janvier 2012

Crafty Creations Challenge #153- VALENTINE THEME

Our week-end was so cold here in Montreal, that I thought maybe some Valentine projects would warm our hearts if not our noses! I did not go for my Sunday walk at -28 celsius thank you very much.

Our sponsor is  Whiff of joy this week and as usual Kathrina has a fabulous prize for our winner. So get those hearts out of your stash in any shape, size or color and Valentine us with your beautiful creations.



Here is the cute stampset our lucky winner will recieve. 

Don't forget to link your card to your blogpost and if you do upload to SCS, the keyword is cccw153 and to stop by Crafty Creations Challenge to see all the beautiful cards from the Design Team.

Also used Jen's fun sketch over at : Deconstructing Jen.

Thank you for stopping by, it's always fun to see what you think. :)Peggy

3 commentaires:

  1. Love this little sweetheart!! You colored her beautifully Peggy and the papers are fab too!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fab card Peggy, I love the bright fun colours, certainly cheers me up! Lol
    Hugs Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nope, I try not to venture outdoors when it's that cold out, either! But your card is heartwarming, Peggy! Totally sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.