lundi 30 janvier 2012

DEENA HAS A CHALLENGE AND A FREEBIE

Here I am on a crisp monday morning with great news to share. As a matter of fact it's fantastic news, Deena has put up a fun challenge for you on her blog and over at The Crafter's café. Deena thought and so do I, that it would be fun to build up our stash of cards or hand made gift box or even a bookmark or tag for Valentine's  day and what better way than offering a    freebie which you can use on your project and you must also use 3 hearts and a ribbon on your project!

 I also used her young love image which you can find in her etsy shop. So come on and play. You have until february 14th, yep that is Valentine's day to enter.

:)Peggy

4 commentaires:

  1. This is sooo sweet, what a beautiful image I love how you colored it up hun!!!!! Hope you had a GREAT weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great card Peggy. I love your coloring and you picked some great papers! That ticket stub looks so real printed on the kraft card stock!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello my friend! :) Just wanted to stop by and see what you're up to!! Your card is very pretty!! Fabulous image!! Hope you're doing well hun!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful, Peggy! Love those big hearts down the side.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.