jeudi 13 janvier 2011

HELP FOR KATIE IMAGES



Hello again, I thought of using one of several images I got as a gift for making a donation for Katie's fundraising. There are so many companies that have contributed generously in giving images. You can see Katie's badge up there on my front page. If you can, do something, if you can't maybe send a card and/or pray for her and loved ones. Any little thing helps I believe.

I used SCS sketch for this week, which fit this "WE LOVE YOU MOM" image perfectly. Thank you to all that come by, and say hi, I really love it when you do.

2 commentaires:

  1. OOOO Peggy how CUTE!!! these are absolutely adorable, love how you used this image in two different colors!! SWEET!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These cards are so very precious Peggy!! I adore your coloring!! TFS! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.