mercredi 19 janvier 2011

MON AMOUR

Here is a card I made for the Midnight madness challenge this week. I love this image from Seaside sketches SU set , it reminded me of Pierre and I...awwww. I might even keep this one for him to offer on Valentine's day...but shhhhhh don't tell him okay.

5 commentaires:

  1. Such a gorgeous way to use this stamp Peggy! I love your coloring!! :) He will LOVE it!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a unique image. Love the coloring. The metal on your card is very pretty. I need to stop hoarding my stash and finally use some of it.

    Reneé
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Peggy - I am sure Pierre would love this gorgeous card - I love that image too and you have coloured it so beautifully! Gorgeous colours - Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate you support and love to see your creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Marilyn this card is Fabulous! I love the colors you chose and your image is adorable. I love how you have part of it hanging out of the frame.
    Thanks for joining us at Midnight madness sketch challenge. Hope you can stop by again soon we love seeing your creations.
    Dawn - MMDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow you have created a beautiful take of the sketch challenge! Simply divine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness.
    Denise
    MMDT

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.