samedi 22 janvier 2011

PUNCH MANIA WITH QUEEN PAM

Here is another card for the Queen for the Day this week. She is none other than Pam(pam124). I love this beautiful flower card, and in blue, I had to case it. Here is Palm Beach HoneyBarbie from the Barbie website for the inspiration challenge today, used her for the colors.

Seems our Queen has taken this honor a bit too far. I didn't realise Pam had this big ego, but since she has started impersonating Faith Hill, she has no limit. Really Pam, cut me some slack here. Either you send back all your punches or have them bill you instead of poor innocent Anne. LOL THIS CARD JUST HAD TO BE MADE, Pam is such a witty lady, and I did use a punch scallop and corner punch. HA!

Thank you for looking and enjoy the evening!

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow!! Fabulous take on the colors girl!! Love the sparkle too!! TFS! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Peggy - this is fabulous - such an adorable image and so beautifully coloured my friend! I love the sparkle! What gorgeous tributes you have made for HRH Pam! LOL! Thanks for sharng Peggy - it is lovely to visit with you! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous Peggy!! I had a great time the other day, will miss you while I'm away!! Take care, my friend!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.