mercredi 2 février 2011

SKI BOY FOR MARK




Hello again! Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge and Roxie introduced Jenna Barber's card. Quite an inspiring sketch too. Well done Jenna, I love your work!

With all the snow that has been falling here, I thought of my little friend Mark. As some of you know my little Florida friend is going through exhausting chemo treatments, and will be going on until the end of this year and maybe more. So I thought he would enjoy a little love from this little skiing boy. There is no place to ski in Florida but this could make him smile at the thought.

I was out walking with Pierre earlier and we took pics of it, it's on my blog

Have a beautiful day everyone.

Thank you all for looking and enjoy the day!

2 commentaires:

  1. This is so sweet girl!! ;) Love your color combo on this and your sweet image!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Peggy!
    This is so cute and I KNOW it will bring a smile to his face...You are such an angel...I sent you an email to give you an update on Mark. You are a blessing in his life and well as many others you have touched with your kindness...Much Love and Manny Hugs too my friend! Cookie

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.