lundi 7 février 2011

VALENTINE FRIENDS




Hello, did a little card for our this card Featured Stamper this week. Lori from Lori Designs. Love your work and images. Well, I chose a very simple, yet cutie for my card. Yours is called Broked with a Mo Manning image, so I thought I would use one too.

Changes: I did an "out of the box with the bottome of her dress, used, gold currency for framing, little punched hearts, and my sentiment is happy valentine's day. Popped the panel and added some so pretty yellow vellum and rounded the corners with a punch.

My, with all these punches, you'd think I was a Punchkateer...wonder if Pam will let me in that "sorrority". LOL

Have a beautiful day and thanks for looking at my little Sophie and friend.

2 commentaires:

  1. This _is_ a cutie of a card! Lovely colouring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Of course you can join our sorrroity !!LOL!! The Punchkateers!!!! Come on in!!! I'm the Brain Trust of the Group - Pamzi is just the Queen,and Benzi is the Prez forever.It's just a bunch of us nuts!!!!! You'd fit in perfectly, my nutty friend!!

    xo Deborah aka debzi333

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.