mercredi 2 novembre 2011

WE HAVE A GUEST DESIGNER Crafty creations #142- GREEN PURPLE SILVER AND SNOW







Hello to all, here we are on another beautiful day, wednesday that is. Yes, this means we have another fun challenge for you at Crafty Creations Challenge, but first I want to let you know we have a special Guest Designer for the whole month of November, so help me in welcoming LINDSEY, you can see her work here at:
Lindsey has a unique style of cardmaking. She is very CAS oriented and  seems to have mastered the art of using less and making magic with her creative mind. Make sure you stop by her blog and have a peek at what she is creating for you all month long.

Now, on to this week's challenge. I am hosting and yep, this is my last color challenge for this year anyway. You are to use:
GREEN - PURPLE - SILVER - and snow in any way  shape or form, ie, flower soft, fun flock, snow writer, crystal fine. You get the idea. So make sure you play, our sponsor as usual have fun prizes for you. 

Remember if you upload to scs used CCCW142 in your keywords so we can see your cards.

Our SPONSOR is 



Here is a little bit about STRECH N' BUBBLES:
I really started “Scrapbooking/Card making” in 1996 when my dear friend Lisa Bearnson introduced to her new magazine Creating Keepsakes.. after that I was HOOKED!.. I do both scrapbooking and card making.. I have been published in many magazines, worked for Creating Keepsakes as a designer for products sold on QVC, and won many contests. I am the owner of Do You Stack Up?! Challenge blog, Free Digital Stamps blog, & Stretch N' Bubbles Digital Stamps blog/store. I quickly fell in love with the idea of digital stamps. Not having to find a spot to keep them,being able to get your product instantly, and buying one size fit's all.. I was on board! I have never taken an art class.. I just started doodling and putting them online. My free digital stamps within 2-3 days were getting 500 downloads, so I  thought if there were that many people who liked my designs. I should start a little store.. and Stretch N' Bubbles was born.. Now you might ask yourself, how did you get the name Stretch N' Bubbles? Well my dad "poppie" gives all the grandchildren "magic names" and my son's magic name is Stretch, and yep you guessed it..my daughters magic name is "Bubbles".. so I put them together and came up with that name.. Thanks so much to all of you for helping support my dream..HUGS



 *Alison*
stop by and check out my blogs..
Personal Blog HERE
Store HERE
Design Team HERE

4 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Peggy, you did such an amazing job on all of these cards!! Gorgeous color combo choice for the challenge and I love the images too! Thanks for the inspiration, my friend!
    smiles,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are so sweet, Peggy! Your colour challenge was a lot of fun. I love all three of your cards -- and you even decorated the insides! (How did you do the "NOEL" on your St. Nick card?)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy you over achiever! ;-) I hope you know I say this with only love and as a touch of fun girly! You completely amaze me and I love that you used every image for this challenge! They are each superb! Just like you! Thanks for making it a fun challenge this week for us. I really like that you gave us the colors and element! :-) Amy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pegs, love your cute cards. Great colors!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.