mardi 1 novembre 2011

Give cancer the slip

Hello to all, I just wanted to add this card to my hope you can cling to package. Still have 4 more to go. I know I am late for the challenges, but still want to send them out and I did say I was making 12, so 12 it is! I used Give cancer the slip from Deena's images.I also used today's Midnight madness sketch. Cool one again ladies!


Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

7 commentaires:

  1. Another fabulous creation Peggy....just so beautiful hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful, Peggy! Love the embellishments.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So gorgeous Peggy!! Love the pinks and the leafy vines!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful Peggy, LOVE LOVE that image and all the pink, just PERFECT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, I just love puns!! What a cute yet inspirational card! I love the leaves and that image is adorable. Thanks for using the Midnight Madness Sketch for your wonderful card!
    Renee

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Gorgeous colors and grelt case. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fab embellies, pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Good luck on the draw! Hope you can join us again this week!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.