mardi 1 novembre 2011

Party time tuesdays #40 - Photo inspiration






Hello to all, I hope you are having a creative day because we have a fabulous gem with fall colours as inspiration at PARTY TIME TUESDAYS. 


Our sponsors are:




I really enjoyed playing with this cutie pie  by Crafty Sentiments and had to use the sketch Victoria's (Vixx Handmade Cards) used on her card from last week's. I do warn you  though, if you stop by her blog, you might stay all day! I just loved the whole card and had to use this double sided design paper from ScribbleScrabble.net, the name of the collection is Felicity  - ferns, flowers & Gumdrops had in my drawer for some time. I just love the flowers on one side and the polka dot on the other. 






4 commentaires:

  1. WOWZER Peggy!! Your creation sure is stunning my dear!! :) Love the twine with the leaf brad...so clever and colorful too!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMW...I so love your beautiful creation Peggy...and you have done a super job on my wee sketch hun....love the image and gorgeous colours too...

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love this card design! So many special touches make this an awesome card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Peggy I love the autumn feel of your card and the beautiful touches of the twine flower and leaf brads. Just beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.