mardi 15 novembre 2011

Party Time Tuesdays #42- Sketch time



Hello to all,

Tuesday has come along so quickly this week and I am here to show you the cool sketch we have at PARTY TIME TUESDAYS. This week along with the sketch we want you to GIVE THANKS. So easy huh, make a card or project with the sketch and say thank you to someone. 

My image is of  Deena's A creative need etsy shop, she is called coffee girl. Isn't she pretty! I have added MERCI  in subtle places on my dp because I didn't want to hide this oh so fun design paper. Also played with Viva Decor's SILVER LIQUID PEARLS. Cool look huh!

Now your turn and don't forget the rules to be eligible to win, you will find them detailed on the PARTY TIME TUESDAYS.



Our sponsors this week are:




 Thank you for stopping by, it's always good to see you did. :)Peggy

4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and embellishments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Paige has pretty much taken the words out of my mouth...lol. I love the pink and green combo and your beautiful trim and crocheted flower. Just Beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful colouring, Peggy! And your liquid pearls turned out much better than mine usually do!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Peggy this is fabulous!! I love how you interpreted this wonderful sketch! Really cool how you cut the image out too (you know how I love her)and you did such a lovely job of coloring her too!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.