mercredi 23 novembre 2011

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE #145- GIVING THANKS



Hello everyone, I have a card today for our Crafty Creations Challenge. Jaime is hosting and the theme is BEING THANKFUL. So any card or project that says thank you. As it is Thanksgiving in the US, by the way. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Our SPONSOR THIS WEEK IS:



CLOSE TO MY HEART


I also used one of my favorite place to be inspired by the coolest sketches Priscilla Styles's Midnight madness blog
I have to add that I used a beautiful clear stamps bird, I recived a while back from sweetie pie Crystal The cool dps are from Kaiser Craft Secret bird society collection

WATCH YOURSELF IF YOU GO TO THE LINK, YOU WILL WANT THEM ALL!


Remember to link up your card to your blog and add the the keywords CCCW145, if you upload to SCS. 

9 commentaires:

  1. This is gorgeous Peggy...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A beautiful card, love the papers, great image and the touch of lace is delightful.
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful card, Peggy! I love the subtle colours with this gorgeous bird.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very pretty Peggy. Love that flower!
    Great job with the Midnight Madness sketch this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So pretty Peggy!! Love the sunflower charm/brooch bit!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Just beautiful!! Wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness! Hope to see you again real soon!
    Darlene
    MMSC DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the bit of lace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I just love the monochromatic look of your creation!
    Thanks for joining in on our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I can't wait to see what you create for next week!
    luv n huggz
    Jen
    MMSC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. How pretty Peggy. Your colors are so pretty and I like that image with the flower doo-dad.

    Hugs to you,
    Enjoy your day!

    Terri / Brat

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.