mardi 15 novembre 2011

NOEL IN PINK- EAT SLEEP STAMP SKETCH

Here is a very simple CAS card I made for Tracy's sketch #154 over at Eat Sleep Stamp blog. I just love her sketches and Tracy is a very sweet blogger friend too. The image is Mum's coat from Beccy's place. It was free and don't you just love her! 

Thank you for stopping by, click here to see my 

6 commentaires:

  1. So gorgeous hun...fabulous image and pretty colours too sweetie..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hola Chica!

    I am out here seeing your beautiful work and thinking of you.

    Hugs,
    Terri / Brat

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very pretty! The flocking on the robe is gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Simply beautiful Peggy!! I love it~!!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You did a wonderful job making this beautiful card Peggy, I love the pretty pinks you chose. Great job on the colouring too! Thanks for sharing the link with me.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Peggy this is beautiful! I love your coloring and how you used the sketch. Thank you for all of your kindness and support over these past few weeks. It has meant the world to me. And thank you for playing along with my little sketches. I'm glad we were able to "meet" through our love of stamping. Hugs, Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.