mardi 8 novembre 2011

PARTY TIME TUESDAYS #41- BLING IT ON

Hello, Glad you could drop by today because I have alot of special stuff I used on my card today from our SPONSORS. I have EMBOSSING CREAM, this cute Inked Cute Dress Maker from the Paper Shelter.Talking about special, I did use a side step card which you can find the tutorial from Beate on Splitcoaststampers.

A close-up of where I used the embossing cream from Viva Decor on my biggest panel. I used a simple scroll stencil and added it to the panel, used my hot iron and it became all sparkly and fluffy. Cool!


 I made a special row of bling since today's 
challenge does say BLING IT ON!



 And did some "wear and tear" sanding
 on this frame for a vintagy look and added the pretty Circle B enterprise ribbon. 


6 commentaires:

  1. A beautiful card, love the little dressmaker and the pretty papers. Great sentiment too,
    Sandy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is super cute Peggy!! You outdid yourself on this one. I love those stenciled corners. I have the white cream and after seeing yours I wonder if I could add a little glitter to mine and make it look like yours. I could make any color I wanted that way! I love your fold and the scene that you created for that adorable image. It's one of your best! Thanks for playing at Art Impressions too!
    Renee

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a darling card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, Peggy, you totally rocked this card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wowza Peggy!! I love this sides step cutie of a card!! Lovely image and great colors too!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your card is fantastic! Love the special fold and your perfect details!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.