lundi 3 octobre 2011

2ND ANNUAL HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO CAMPAIGN




Here is a card i made for the 2ND ANNUAL HOPE YOU CAN GLING TO CAMPAIGN  on SCS. HYCCT1101B-Bling the cling. I used white rhinestones on my ribbon. 


I am so glad I got to use the ribbon from Squigglefly's freebies, called "fight like a girl". Paper pieced the ribbon with this beautiful pink design papers I have been keeping just for this year's campaign again, and to enter my card in today's Squigglefly challenge to use paper piecing.


The cause is dear to me as alot of you might already know I lost my sister to breast cancer in 05. But to you and me, news of my brother's prostate cancer is new as in last friday. The prognosis is good for him , when he undergoes surgery soon. Doctors say he might not need chemo. Will keep you posted. 


That is why supporting people around the world is my way of helping put a smile in someone's day even when things aren't looking so pink!  :)Peggy

3 commentaires:

  1. Cancer is such a scourge. A lot in my family, too. On to better things... this card! Beautiful! That is gorgeous patterned paper.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a beautiful card and really special for what it stands for!! LOVE IT! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is a beauty Peg. I've been busy with other card stuff I have not gotten to create for this.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.