mercredi 12 octobre 2011

HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO MADNESS


Hello to all! I have yet made another card for the HYCCT challenges. I did Lee's challenge;You're my inspiration. I used the colors as inspiration and added a few more which inspired me.
I waited long enough to buy this cute and inspired Hope fights d
igital stamp from Whimsie doodles. Boy and I glad I indulged myself a bit and for a good cause too. All the money is donated to cancer research and...I love her!


Also used the
 Midnight Madness sketch challenge for this one!


I added a few close-ups because I used Amy's photographing tips you can find here: Photographing your papercrafts projects.


The little bandana is an extra and I paper pieced it to add a little dimension.

 I usually don't show close-ups, but I was so proud of how the pants came out so crisp and clean. No, I didn't wash them, I just didn't colour them in. 
(Guess you figured that out, but I had to be silly.)




That's 5 done and 7 to go! I am sending them all to the MD Anderson Cancer Center when I'm done.


Well, I am glad you could stop by today! Always fun to see what you have to say.
Hugs from me, Peggy, your favorite nutty cardmaker.

11 commentaires:

  1. Super card hun....and I so love the flowers too..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is just so darn cute! You did a fabulous job on her too!

    I see you have been busy and I have enjoyed looking at your creations - as always!


    Terri / Brat

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is SUPER CUTE! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great card, love her crisp white pants!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sweet card! She definitely fights like a girl, love her!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. clean, cute, fun take on the MMSC sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You totally make me smile and LOL! I loved the close up of the pants looking so clean and crisp. :-). Super cute card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. So clean beautiful and a good cause to. Love tje bandage especially. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh this is soooooooooooooo sweet Peg.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Peggy! This is such a sweet card! I love the crocheted flowers and the pattern on her bandana. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Renee
    MMSC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. WOWZER hun, this is totally adorable!! Fabulous coloring and design sweetie!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.