vendredi 28 octobre 2011

FREE FOR ALL EAT SLEEP MADNESS


Here are a few cards I made with the Midnight madness sketch. I always love their sketches,and I loved using it in a slightly varied way.  I also entered these in the Free for all on SCS today as Dawn suggested we post our most "dazzling cards", so I did.


The first card I made with an image from the web. I really can't remember where. Will have a look and let you know later.






I love Mo's digital Pencil, they are new from yesterday, I mean, I bought them yesterday. Just had a ball walking through her website that it did distract from actually making more cards! LOL The next three cards are made with her images.










This last card I  made with Tracy's easy peasy and so pretty sketch 
over at Eat Sleep Stamp,
and  used an image of a boy and dog by Heather Ellis
He is up there with my faves of hers.


This is a long post, so thank you for dropping by and if you leave some love....well, I just love you right back, if you don't well...I love you anyways! LOL

Hugs from your friendly neighborhood nutty cardmaker, me, Peggy :)

6 commentaires:

  1. Wow, Peggy, you were on a roll! I love all of these, but my favourite is that last one -- so cute, and love the background paper!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW Girl these are all FABULOUS!!!! I sooo love those PI images!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. OMGoodness! What a group of wonderful cards. Love it one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are fantastic guy cards!! Great images, colors and coloring!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Peggy I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! I love PI images and this one just knocks my socks off. Your coloring is amazing and you seriously rocked this sketch! You have been chosen as this weeks featured Sketch Artist! CONGRATULATIONS!! I will be making the announcement tomorrow morning. Thank you for playing along this week!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. a lovely christmas card, peggy! the PI images are so darling! beautiful and elegant colour scheme. congratulations on being chosen sketch artist this week! tfs:) tinla

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.