samedi 22 octobre 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE AND BLACK LEAF DIGITAL REINDEER

Here is a card I made for Midnight madness sketch and used a BLACK LEAF DIGIS I had won last winter. I love the simple sketch and big image format. Way to go Madness ladies!

3 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, thank you for sharing and for playing in the challenge this week at Midnight Madness! Hope you will join us again for the next challenge!!
    hugs
    donna
    priscillastyles/DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful card, Peggy! I absolutely love how you coloured this reindeer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi, Peggy,
    Votre carte de Noel est magnifique! I love the clean, simple lines! Very eye-catching! So glad you took the Midnight Madness challenge!
    Gloria
    MMSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.