dimanche 30 octobre 2011

BOO CARROT SHOP AT THE COFFEE SHOP



Good morning to all,  I am so excited today as we are expecting a visit from Baby Alice and mom and dad too. It's been a whole 2 weeks since we saw her last...(sigh). All my 3 kids will be here too. Max, Corryn and David. So it's going to be a filled day. So, I should go on and tell you the story of this pretty girl sipping coffee and wondering if someone is going to join her, maybe a friend is meeting her...If you want to get yourself one of these to play, just stop by Deena's Etsy shop and look for the  COFFEE GIRL. 

I made this card inspired by Julie's (justwritedesigns) card, because she is our Queen for the Day at SCS. I love her work, I know I am not the only one. Every little detail of her cards is stunning to me. I also did the IC and used Boo Carrot Shop - girl paintings as inspiration because the girls in the paintings and my image have somewhat of an innocent expression to them and the fact that they are sitting and taken from the waist up. 

Hope you enjoy your Sunday, mine promises to be filled with new memories! LOL
Hugsxo :)Peggy

3 commentaires:

  1. Ooh Peggy she is lovely hun....fabulous colours and layout....and I hope you have a great family day....it sounds like you will have heaps of fun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wonderful Peggy!! I love the colors and the gorgeous ribbon framing! You rocked this!! I'm so glad you are having a fun family weekend Peggy!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the little strip you have framing the image!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.