mercredi 26 octobre 2011

CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE #141- LEAVES


Hello to all, It is another beautiful wednesday here in my little town. It's a crisp 3 degrees in  celsius here (37Farenheit ) and I am still smiling. Why you may ask...well of course it's because I have another Crafty Creations Challenge card for you to see and this week Jaime is hosting and wants us to play with leaves. I had these beautiful stickers and thought they would work well with this dp and kraft cardstock I got just last week while out shopping with my little friend Deena. (he, he, he) We did good! Now if you want to join us, all you have to do is make a card with leaves of any kind and link it up for all to see.

Our sponsor this week is:


So make sure you add the keywords CCCW141 if you link up to Splitcoaststamper.

Have fun and enjoy the day, always glad to see you drop by.

:)Peggy

7 commentaires:

  1. Really pretty Fall creation Peggy!! Love the texture and soft feel the fibers give to your card! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Another gorgeous creation hun....and love all the textures sweetie...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great card. That fiber is great on a fall card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh Peg this makes me smile. Love the colors. Thank you for the sweetest comment on my blog today. Big hug!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very pretty Peggy!! Love the big leaf!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That's a sticker? Wow, it's awesome. This card is beautiful, love the hemp (?) at the top, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Lovely autumnal card Peggy - the fibre you used is fab! Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.