dimanche 9 octobre 2011

GABRIELLE & RIBBON


Hello to all, made another card for the 
this morning and chose Lori's Colors of hope challenge. 
I hope you can see the green in the background too. 
The image is from Guylou's Inimitability digistamps and you can get Gabrielle & Ribbon free if you stop by her Guylou'sInimitability digistamps blog I was so inspired, I made the card in record time. 
So glad I can share it with you all. I will be sending it out also.
 Last year I sent 6, this year, I want o send 12. Hope I make it. I'm up to 3 right now.
 Good evening to all and thank you for stopping by to see my card.

Hugsxo


6 commentaires:

  1. So pretty Peggy!! Loving that glitter on the wings! I hope you're feeling better soon! Have some hot tea and get some rest!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Peggy!! Quelle belle carte!!! Je vois un peu de français ici et là sur ton blog. Es-tu francophone? Je suis originaire de la ville de Québec. Je demeure à Toronto depuis plus de 25 ans. Mais juste au cas que tu ne parles pas français, je vais continuer ce message en anglais... I love your card! Thank you so much for using a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp and for participating in our challenge.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful card! Love what you did with Gabby's wings and that background paper! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Guylou's and good luck!! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card. I love to see you using Gabby. Thanks for playing along at Guylous!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is beautiful! Don't you just love this image?? Great job! Thanks for joining us at GI!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like your card. The bling on the wings of Gabrielle is awesome.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.