mardi 4 octobre 2011

PARTY TIME TUESDAYS #36- SHOW US YOUR SHAPES AND OR CANCER AWARENESS


The month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Here at Party Time Tuesdays we want to reconize the 2.5 million women who survived breast cancer!!  You all deserve a standing ovation!! 

Please take the time to get a mamogram....
About 1 in 8 women in the United States (12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
The most significant risk factors for breast cancer are gender (being a woman) and age (growing older).
These statistics came from www.breastcancer.org


Thank you to our 2 fabulous sponsors!


Here is a little bit about Crafty Sentiments designs. We are a small online based company selling both digital, clear and exclusive rubber stamps to cardmarkers and scrapbookers, started in October 2009 by me (Suzette), we offer a wide range of exclusive images as well as some lovely sentiments, with some essential crafting products including punches & soon to be released exclusive die-cuts!



Winner will receive 4 digis



Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

Winner will receive:
We would like to see what kind of shaped cards are out there these days!  So this weeks challenge will be show us your shaped cards AND/OR any Breast Cancer Awareness card regardless of the shape!

7 commentaires:

  1. Really adorable image Peggy and love the coloring you've done here!! :) HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great card! Love the staples and that button!!! Nicely done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy, this is adorable! I love the twine and the staples. I have a huge bin full of nothing but colorful staples (which I don't use nearly enough!) Love the colors and the faux stitching too! Have a great weekend. Renee

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your circle card is just gorgeous Peggy. I love the warm autumn tones and the button and twine.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.