dimanche 15 août 2010

BABY BLUE JELLYCAT ELEPHANT

Here at last is my little blue elephant...isn't he sweet, well the inspiration from Jellycat and the one I used too. I did get to use another card from our Queen's gallery to inspire me. I always love Cindy's stories about her cards. This one had swirls, and I love swirls, but I love Cindy more, so I used gingham and argyle. I told you I had a blue elephant. WOW, glad I got to making this one. Guess that will be another improvised card set for someone...

NOTE: To Anne Ryan; hum, I don't think Cindy is expecting anything more than a teapot in the mail from some kind lady from around the world and alot of cards from us all caseing her.

To Debzi33; I am certainly not expecting a baby lion, giraffe or elephant anytime soon, though one never knows, the strangest things can happen in this world.

So, I hope my annoucements will rest those QUIRKY rumours to sleep, as a baby would. LOL

3 commentaires:

  1. This is such a sweet little card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Peggy you are toooooo funny!!! Your latest baby cards are sooooo cute!!! Hugs ~S~

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Too funny!! Baby cardsare so much fun to make though. I sometimes make them an have noone to send them to! LOL Adorable card! xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.