jeudi 19 août 2010

TENT CARDS


I actually made another card for the WT today. I used versamark and chalk. Just love using that technique. I made this card for Gabe, Dante's little brother, thought he would like to recieve something in the mail also. I sent Julia a nice little card also, but in my haste to send it, forgot to take a picture of it. And now, I need to send this out today for Gabe, so it won't be too far behind his brother's and sisters. I had fun looking at all the cards for Dante's card drive. You can have look too.

My card is also for Treehouse thursday challenge 063, "Under the sea".

Still used Beate's easy tutorial on SCS.

Have a whale of a day...

Here is a card I made for the WT challenge on SCS. Today, Stephanie, who is standing in for Julia, suggested we use versamark in different ways. I did the heat embossing way, on this cool Tent Card which you can find the Tutorial for on SCS. Used opalescent EP, that's why there is alot of sparkle. IThough I know I am pushing it a bit, I made this card for the CC, Betty has such a fine taste in CC.

6 commentaires:

  1. OH WOW Peggy these are AWESOME tent cards...LOVIN this design and both your creations are fabulous!! I LOVE how you did the water on the first one!!! :)And the flowers on the second one are GORGEOUS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Marilyn this is just super cute. I love it. Great job on both challenges. Love those waves. Thank you for playing along with the Treehouse Thursday "Under The Sea" Challenge. come play in the treehouse anytime.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am in love. OH this tent card just sings to my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome , awesome work Peggy. Love ya!! Me

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great sea themed card! Love the waves - thanks for playing along with is in the Treehouse Thursday Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That is so cool! Love your under the sea card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Treehouse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That card is so cute Thanks for play at Treehouse" We Hope to see you next Thursday. Thanks Gloria M.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.