lundi 9 août 2010

GORJUSS DOTS & GINGHAM




Hello everybody! I have been up early this morning, writing! Yes, I have. I really enjoyed coming back to my book, it's like sort of coming back home and catching up with everyone. I did have to read alot, which was interesting, because I always try not to be too critical or else, I loose alot of time changing my story. So I just let it flow, and got back to the good parts, which I can't mention for obvious reasons.

Enough of that, now I did make a card yesterday for our Featured Stamper Vick-i(vdutchr)with an I. I keep teasing her with that because I use to write Vicky with a Y and she told me once it was Vicki with an I, so it kind of stayed with me. LOL She is one talented stamper also, and I always enjoy her smiling face in my gallery on SCS. So I chose this cool card as inspiration for mine.

Just love playing with the gorjuss girl image, this one is from Pat, which the stamp was from Christina. Sweet Christina! Also used Martha Stewart patterned paper and crystal fine on the dots of the paper pieced dress, ofrray grosgrain pink ribbon, little flowers from Anne, a fun gem brad, Victoria and forest branch folders, and a few copics and touch pens.

Thank you all for looking and enjoy today!

1 commentaire:

  1. Precious beyond words mon amie!! So glad you are writing and that you got a girly girl card made. Love the embossed bg, the paper piecing, and gorgeous bow!! Talk soon!!! Hugs, Your Partner in crime!!! Me!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.