dimanche 22 août 2010

FRIENDS FUREVER


THIS CARD WAS MADE SATURDAY BUT POSTED ONLY SUNDAY
It's sunday and as it is gloomy outside, it is sunshine in my scraproom, if you don't count the mess...lol! Well, it's a happy mess, for I've been whipping out cards for our sweet Featured Stamper I learned today, and she is also our Queen for the Day! She is none other than Heather aka Princess Heather. Now that is most unlikely to be named both on the same week, but as we all know now, it can happen. So congratulations Heather. I would not want to miss honouring this sweetie pie for the world. Check out her gallery here.

Though the colours of Heather's card inspired me, I used this little onesie from the Pink Taffy designs website.Used this so cute little horse card as inspiration for mine. I am sending this card to Mark, my little friend*.Changed the dp, flipped it and the side panel to the right and added this so cute doggie bone and doggie image from Sue (coffeestamper). Love it. And I know Mark loves dogs, so this should make him smile.

*Please click on the link to know all about Mark's story. And please feel free to send a card anytime, he will be needing some cheering up for a long time. Thank you kindly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.