jeudi 5 août 2010

WEDDING BELL BLUES



Here is a card I made for the Simonsaysstamps blog, we needed to make a card inspired by a song. So I chose; WEDDING BELL BLUES from the 5th Dimension (The age of Aquarius Album). What beautiful memories. I just have to add that my sisters and I would tease our dad with that song because his name is Bill (William), and in those days, it was unheard to call your parents by their first name. But he loved to be teased because while the two older sisters would hold him, I would kiss his cheeks, when I could get to them. It makes me smile while I'm writing. Anyway, my card is also fora few other challenges as you must suspect by now. Crafty creations challenge are all about weddings or anniversarys, check out the inspiration. Also for the QFTD Francie G. You just might not recognize her card, but the awesome nestie inspired me to play with my label four again! Oh and before I forget, I used pins for the WT on SCS. Faith is hosting today. The image is from Whiff of joy. Love it. And last but not least, I used this for the F4A challenge on SCS, because roses grow in gardens...I know I am pushing it, but I really wanted to play.

7 commentaires:

  1. Peggy, your card is beautiful and don't you just love the memories. I had a fun, loving Dad, too. Miss him so much. You've done a great job on your creation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That is wonderful, Peggy!!! Like Benzi says - don't we miss our wonderful dad's!! They are gone far to soon!! I know what a wonderful treasure of a daughter you were to him. Bless you Peggy! The card is just wonderful!!

    Look at you!!! You getting badges and things for your blog!! Conngrats!

    Deborah the sleepy head in BC!!! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. such an elegant card Peggy...love your image...and the embossed bg adds lovely texture to the card...such a pretty colour too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card, Peggy. I love the colour and the embossed background, and the image is so elegant. What lovely memories you have of your Dad. I miss mine too x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Peggy, this is gorgeous and so beautifully done! Lovely colors and design!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely elegant card, love the embossed detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Sharon x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations. Really lovely Wedding card Peggy! Cheers Claire x

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.