vendredi 13 août 2010

FAIRY WITH A Z-FOLD

Here is my card for this week's Crafty creations challenge. This week was all about winged things and make a z-fold card. Well, you know me, always up for a challenge so I did use Debbie Olsen's tutorial and the result is not so bad. Tweaked it a bit, but I did get to use a fairy from my niece Aja. I just love them! Hope you enjoy the view and remember to call a friend today, just might be the lift he or she needs. Hugsxo

3 commentaires:

  1. what a beautiful z fold card! That fairy image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. gorgeous z fold Peggy! Love your image...and your colour combo is soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.