vendredi 20 août 2010

MIX AND MASHED KETTOS




I did it again! While Pierre was watching tennis last night...(excuse-me, I think I am going to be sick...lol )Don't get me wrong, hunky and handsome Rafael was not playing, so no interest in the game. Golf, no Tiger, no Peggy watching. Basketball, no Michael Jordan, no Peggy watching. Get the picture! LOL I, instead was having fun with my little friends the Ketto gals!!! Yes, they are made by Quebec ladies and you can find them at Stamping Bella's website. I used 2 that I don't have, Suzette the one with THE HAIR, Charlotte the one with THE PURSE. Love 'em both. Deena let me stamp a few hundreds while I was visiting last week. Thought I could also show you Deena's card she made for me last year for my birthday.Isn't she good! She is not only a very talented cardmaker, but a very good friend and cook. She makes the yummiest scones, with her secret recipe and way of making them too.
So this morning, I was all ready for the F4A challenge Dawn is hosting. We are to Mash it up,. Meaning we need to use more than one stamp company on our cards. I think I used 3 different sets on one. So that was easy and fun. I just love the friday challenges and of course playing with the Kettos..

Oh, almost forgot, the last card, in blue. Well, it's for the Card patterns sketch, kind of modified it by using only 1 circle, but still it inspired me and so did all the beautiful cards they had. Carla is their Guess designer team member, for that only, you should have a peak. Carla is not only a fine cardmaker, she is another sweet friend.

This is all my chatter for the day, must go do some writting before the Queen for the Day is announced...see you all later.

5 commentaires:

  1. AWWW Peggy lovin your ketto cards...these images are sweeet!!! ADORABLE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Look at your adorable Ketto cards, Peggy! Each one more precious than the last! Darling designs! Thanks for the sweet mention, my friend! I am honored that you found my Card Patterns card - even more honored that you mentioned it! I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Peggy!!!!!

    So great to see your creations and to hear from you!!!!!! I just finished The Help - really wonderful book too. I'm about to read Sarah's Key and The Book Thief - both were recommended highly to me - I'll let you know what I think! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!!!! me :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh wow!! Now these are just precious girl!! Love the different styles and your colors!! :) Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super cute cards ... please be sure to link back to The Shabby Tea Room challenge in order to be considered for the weekly prize!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.