samedi 7 août 2010

GORJUSS CORRYN INSPIRED



Good day everybody! Slept in this morning as Corryn is back with her foster family. She is well and so happy to find them all back. She assured me she would be back soon. :) I did feel like using this little Gorjuss girl from Sugar Nellie on my card, though Corryn doesn't have the kind of shy demeanor this little girl has. I felt like making cutsie in a sparkling way. The Queen for the Day on SCS is Irene (DanDI93) and I chose this pretty window card as inpiration for my sketch along with the IC (inspiration challenge) on SCS also. We have a belt buckle website called Frankie & Julie, I used this floral Havanafuscia one as my inspiration for colours, though mine is a more antique pink and silver instead of gold. Had fun with it, and that is the main reason I make cards everyday!

Have a beautiful Saturday, may you bring a smile to someone along your way today!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello-o-o Peggy! This is just adorable - I love these GORJUSS GIRLS and this one looks mighty 'fine!' Love the corners too!

    It is good to hear that you have had precious time with Corryn - she is one busy girl....what a blessing! God bless you my friend - you are a blessing to so many! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.