vendredi 13 août 2010

SWEET NEW BABY

Hello everyone, I just had to post these cards this morning, as I am going to write this afternoon. I used my newly purchased Making Memories dps Pitter patter Sophie. The sketch is from Flourishes and so are both sentiments inside and out. There are no other stamps on this card. The little baby animals are so cute, I thought of using only them and it fit the sketch. Added a few "faux stitching" with my faithfull signo white gelpen, a pink ribbon and that was it! My card is also for the Twisted sistah's challenge. Tater wanted us to make a baby card without a baby. Well, mine are animals...hum, does that count, and I am using pink...are we allowed now...not sure, but since this is a TWISTED challenge, I'll take my chances.
This is the inside of my card. I used the Baby Love stamp set Flourishes sentiment inside. Thought you would like to see it. Have a beautiful day everyone and especially creative one!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.