samedi 28 août 2010

VINTAGE NEED FOR TWEED DRESS



A very good day to all,I have finally got these two cards made for our Queen for the Day none other than Peggy-Sue. Congrats my dear friend. I really love your work, but more, I love your kind and generous heart. You make me giggle all the time, you have such a fun sens of humour too. So I used this little baby Bundle of joy card of yours to case today. Made 2 'cause I love the sketch so much! Changed the dp, theme, and added little chocolate pearls on one and a simple button on the other with lace and ribbon too. The dp was inspired by the cool tweed vest from the fun website Stephanie chose for our Inspiration challenge on SCS. That awesome dp is from Linda (morningsun47), thank you so much Linda.

The images are from Gina K Designs. (see tuesday's post for the link)

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Peggy - how adorable is this! I love that dress and you have been inspired beautifully! I love the softness of your card and the pearl - divine my friend! Always something gorgeous from you! Thanks for the constant inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow gf! I adore these cards you created! The sketch really is fabulous and I feel a case of your case coming on!! Love the colors, papers, and stamp choices. You always delight me with your creations. Hugs, Judi

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.