mardi 3 août 2010

THINKING OF GERY

Here is a card I made for our Featured Stamper this week. She is Alanna (AL_SILVER2) on SCS. I chose this card of hers because the swirls reminded me of the swirls in this cool dp, and I needed a thank you card for a friend. This is also for the F4A challenge from last friday on SCS.
I just had to do this sketch from the Mojo Monday blog, it has been too long since I played, and yes, there is a contest on the first monday and it did help me get started. Used my little Animal stories from SU giraffe and did the TLC this week, hosted by Joan. It was called plaid silhouettes. Here tutorial is quick and easy. Thank you Joan, for sharing this fun and easy technique with us. My picture is a bit dark because of the metal sentiment. Cool huh, it says BABY GIRL in french.
Last but not least, this is my card for the CC, MMTPT and the MMSC. My write ups are short because I have my sweet Corryn with me, and it's only for a short while. She is leaving friday after supper...sniff, sniff, sniff. She will be back though, I know, still, she is the apple of my eye.

Almost forgot to add our Destination station stamper friend. Please if you can, send this lady a card, so deserved.

Have a superberly creative day!

11 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Peggy. Looks like you have been having some fun lately with your card crafting. All you cards are just fabulous. I love the Midinight Madness Sketch challenge card color and the pretty image. Just darling.
    Great job with the challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team
    3 août 2010 14:29

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Peggy, woo hoo to you. Look at all these new creations. You have done some beautiful work here. Your use of the Midnight Madness Sketch on the 3rd card came out beautifully. I LOVE that image and your border framing. What a great job you have done!!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I hope you can come play next week!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ohhh lala ma sucre chou!! Cette cartes et magnifique!! Je especially amour cette carte on la top of the page!!!That is gorgeous!! What lovely , muted colours!! Oh Peggy!! I just love it - and your blog is fabulous, my nutty ami!!

    Bonne matin/ Bonne good night pour moi!! ;)

    you know it's me!! Deborah

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Dear friend - how busy you have been, and while you have Corryn with you - what fun!! Your cards are great and I love the MMSC one - the colours are gorgeous!! Love the border punch too! week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see you and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MSC Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your cards are quite lovely! I think your mojo monday card is positively adorable and I really like the image on the second card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hey Chica!

    I'm lovin' that tree card! What a bunch of pretty cards. You hit the jackpot with Stampilicious too!

    I hope you had a fun time with Corryn. Did you get enough cookie dough to eat?

    Smooches,
    Terri

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Can`t pick a favorite...but then I never can when it comes to your cards my little friend!! They are always all fabulous!! And YES...we are all QUEENS!!! :-) xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hi Peggy!
    This is so cute! Very beautiful image! Love all the little hearts and the ribbons!

    Thanks for playing with the Midnight Madness. It is always great to come and see what you make. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope to see you again next week!

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Look at you Peggy, busy lady! Don't know where you find the time to create all these lovely cards but you sure impress me! The card for MM is just so pretty with the heart dp and ribbon and those pretty flowers. So glad you grace us each week with your lovely creations.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.