mardi 17 août 2010

DANTE'S CATCH **CARD DRIVE**

Here is a card for our teapot party and card drive this week. It is a story about fishes and wishes! Here I have little Dante, sitting, smiling, fishing...he heard about the trouble Gullible Gill is in, but don't you know he caught 2 of the TOP FISHTHUGS. With this catch Dante has got leverage to make an offer even the FISHFATHER can't refuse. So this story ends pretty well. Gill will not finish in a basket somewhere in Idaho among chips! Dante will take her home and keep her with his 42,000 other fishes in the humungous pond behind his house.

My sketch is of course from the Midnight madness ladies!!! Used the CAS version and changed the oval to a square!

Have fun with the day ladies, I need to rest some today...

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh Peggy Yippeee I am soooo glad to see you have a blog!!! :) WOOHOO thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me I sure have missed ya!!!! Your Edwin card is ADORABLE!!! EEEK I just love those fun fishies you added!! Have a wonderful day hun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Too cute!! Adorable card for a faulous cause. You had the perfect images for this week!! Hugs to you!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Peggy, "Just dropping in" to comment on your cardt..rrrrrrr ;) Very cute card. Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh Peggy this little guy is just darling. I wish I was sitting on the dock fishing with him. I love to fish...I love to clean fish too! Imagine that!!! lol I used to fish with my Dad and we used to sit outside at night and clean the fish together. I guess it was just something I enjoyed doing with my Dad. This is just so sweet and brought back a wonderful memory for me. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Peggy! So good to see you back at the MMSC this week. Your image is darling, darling, darling and I love your fish and perfect sentiment to coordinate with the theme. How clever is that? Such wonderful work as always!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can come back next week to share your talent!!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Peggy!! What an ADORABLE card!! Love your image! Thank you for playing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We hope to see you again next week!

    Brenda

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.