mercredi 4 août 2010

BOTOX GOSSIP BIRTHDAY

Hello everybody! I have the pleasure of using my newest stamps "Café Scarlette" and that is always special. I won those last week. I used this gossip girl, and turned her into a birthday (with gossip) girl. The Totally Stampalicious challenge this week is "inside and out". So I finished my card with sentiment and all. LOL The sketch is from SCS of course and it's Dawn's sketch.
Here is the inside. Thank you for stopping by, it's good to see you. Big hugs!

2 commentaires:

  1. First... WHen did you get a blog? I have been gone but really missed this one. How fun! I am adding you to my blog's to follow so I won't miss a post. Mind you I haven't been commenting much since our schedule is crazy. But I will stop by, promise!
    Congrats on your win of the TS goodies. Aren't they so fun... Very cute card and the botox comment is hilarious! Big hugs....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So funny!!!!!!!! And who will you be sending this one to????????? Love it!! xxoo

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.