mardi 24 août 2010

WISH SHOE WELL MOLLY (ALEA)

Hello, I am early with my Mothermark's teapot card today as I am leaving to celebrate the most beautiful day on earth...my birthday!!! LOL I am going out with Diane my best-friend of 43 years now, yep, so how could that make me a young 32 year old??? Well, while you keep busy trying to figure that one out, I'm off. Giggles....

So here is my card, used the CARD PATTERN SKETCH and really enjoyed it. This is also a CARD DRIVE for ALEA, read all about it. The teapot is so pretty Cindy. I will chat more later.

Thanks for stopping by!

NOTE:This Gina K. Designs RETRO BOUTIQUE stamp set is a Christmas gift from the adorable Judi Rose.

6 commentaires:

  1. SWEEET Peggy I LOVE that sentiment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So sweet! Love that sentiment! :)Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awww this is so sweet. I like that you paper pieced the dress to match. Very pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a really adorable card!! Love the paper piecing!! HUGS

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey Miss Peggy...your card is FABULOUS...just like you!!! I had to go paint at my son's house today so I couldn't finish my teaparty card...maybe tomorrow!! The paper pieced dress is sooo pretty and what beautiful colors!!!! Happy birthday!!!!!! Hope your day was super special!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooh, Peggy this is so lovely!! Great word play and the paper pieced image is so pretty! So happy I got to chat with you today!! hugs D

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.