vendredi 6 août 2010

ROAD TRIP FOR GIRLS ONLY

Don't ya just loved those road trips! I remember a few which wee quite fun actually. One in Platsburgh that got a bit dangerous driving on the opposite side of the interstate at quarter to midnight, laughing too much to tell my friend to go to the other side of the road. So with those tender memories in mind, here is a card for the Twisted sistahs challenge this week. I'm hosting so please join in the fun, as we are looking for all "things on wheels", add TSC0806 in your keywords in the SCS gallery.

This is also for the F4A challenge as you know we all take a Westfalia to drive to the farmers market and handpick from what they picked from their gardens!!!

I know I'm stretching this, so if you have any complaints, please pm Jovialjudi, she will explain everything.

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh my nutty friend a road trip with you would be a blast! Such a wonderful creative card! I won't be able to get a free wheelin' card done tonight, but hopefully this week!
    hugs,Deena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this fantastic card Peggy! I love the VW van - reminds me of my days going to the Glastonbury Music Festival here in the UK!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for letting me know what you think.

Merci de me faire part de vos idées.